intweets

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well, hello!

And welcome to intweets.

intweets are what I'm calling the interviews I'm planning on posting on this site. These will be interviews conducted entirely with @ replies on twitter.

I'm really looking forward to getting started with them, because I love doing interviews. I've done them on the radio and in print, and now I'm going to get to do a combination of the two: print interviews in real time! You can watch the interview as it happens, either by following me @jafprrr and my interviewee, or by going directly to #ntwt, which each @ reply should be tagged with. And if you miss it, you can always come and read it at your leisure here!

I am hoping these will be truly interactive interviews, with readers posting questions and comments as the interview proceeds. I'll also be inviting you to give me your questions ahead of time, and to suggest people you would like to see interviewed.

So let's begin! Who would you like to see intweeted here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home